Addquy replied

4 weeks ago

Maneater Full Movie Download Mp4 > DOWNLOAD

Show Spoiler

A tiger is loose on a small town and only a young boy, a sheriff and the hunter to destroy the beast.
This movie has everything from sweet tiger sounds to old timey mustaches. Plus you get to learn a lot about tiger facts! Fact #1…tigers eat skulls, and hate arm and leg meat. Fact #2 Tigers love little boys (the true pedophile of the jungle). Fact #3 Tigers hate seeing their leftovers in the woods, so they throw them in trees! Fact #4, sometimes they fly and are not fans of pb &amp; j. <br/><br/>Aside from the zoology lesson, this move is pretty awesome to watch. My favorite part is any scene including the expert tiger hunter, as his mustache steals the scene! I also enjoyed his safari wardrobe and great one-liners. Gary Busey puts on a performance for the ages. <br/><br/>This movie gets a 10 out of 10 for me, though I highly recommend watching it with a few beers and a can-do attitude.
Nothing to say about this film actually… It is boring, slow, predictable and so on and so on with negativity. The story is very lame, a tiger escapes his cage, due to road accident and he &quot;befriended&quot; with a little loser kid with imaginary friends… whose mother is a religious fanatic, I don&#39;t find this interesting. The killings in the film… well… well done! As expected, because filmmakers wanted to show that only. But fat sheriff&#39;s (Gary Busey) question &quot;How come that tiger take out two heavily armed men?&quot; Really! How?!?! How the f*ck he did that!??!?! The only thing I like about this film is Gary Busey, I really like that guy… even here, as a slow, monotone, gruff voiced sheriff, who looks like he don&#39;t give a flying f**k about his little town. And of course, I love tigers and that&#39;s because I gave it 4 out of 10. However… don&#39;t watch it, or better watch it… just to put you out of your insomnia.

646f9e108c
Sin fronteras hd full movie downloadDaniel Promises That He Will Be on Emily's Side in Her Time of Need full movie free downloadThree Fugitives movie downloadSoulcalibur II in hindi movie downloadDownload Hitchhiker full movie in hindi dubbed in Mp4Partners in Danger Chapter 8: The Return of the Green Goblin malayalam movie downloadThe War of Loong movie mp4 downloadEncuentro inesperado full movie download 1080p hdPirates of the Caribbean: The Legend of Jack Sparrow tamil dubbed movie free downloadDownload the Teen Force Ninjas full movie tamil dubbed in torrent
Please log in to post a reply.